Join Our Team!
Youth & Family Services, Inc. Located in El Reno Oklahoma, strives to provide the best services possible to our clients and their families. We are always interested in speaking with experienced individuals about joining our team. Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@yfsok.org
We appreciate your interest and will review your materials carefully. Qualified applicants will be contacted with a request for an interview.
Youth and Family Services Inc. is currently seeking licensed, or under supervision, mental health therapists to serve individuals located in Canadian County. Substance Abuse counselors or applicants willing to pursue substance abuse counseling licensure preferred. We are offering full time employment for office and school based services with salaried compensation and full benefits providing counseling services to children, adolescents, and their families. We offer CEU opportunities and extended trainings regularly; LPC and LADC supervision is available in house. Due to the rural nature of many of our clients, employees are eligible for Federal School Loan Forgiveness programs. Also, your coworkers will be pretty fantastic so what more could you want?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, group, and/or family therapy to admitted clients primarily children and adolescents as assigned.
- Provide case management, crisis and emergency services to clients and their families as needed.
- Develop service plans and conduct intake assessments in accordance with state, federal, and agency accrediting requirements.
- Complete all clinical documentation within established agency time frames and maintain accurate case files on each client; including progress notes, service plans, and assessment forms.
- Devise aftercare plans for client discharge and follow up recommendations.
- Attend and participate in all agency meetings, consultations and functions.
- Work cooperatively with funding sources, community referral sources, school, grantors, and public agency services.
- Assume responsibility for personal development keeping updated on current knowledge, research, and counseling techniques.
- Be fully licensed or under supervision as a LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LBP, LADC-MH, or a qualifying Licensed Behavioral Health Professional (LBHP).
- Possess an interest and/or experience in serving individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
- Have a current billing contract with Medicaid, or be willing to attain one.
Our Counseling program is in need of a Clinical Coordinator. The Clinical Coordinator is the direct supervisor for members of the Clinical Team who work to meet the needs of children and families. Youth & Family Services, Inc. (YFS) counseling provides person-centered counseling and mentoring for children ages 3 through 21. Counseling focuses on individual and family strengths to address life changes and circumstances. Our primary areas of focus are trauma, crisis intervention, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, social skills, and positive peer and family relationships. YFS clinical services are provided at no cost to clients.
The Clinical Coordinator is required to have a Master’s degree in a related field, experience in a non-profit setting, counseling licensure, and experience in supervision of staff and program preferred.
- Excellent writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good organizational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and managerial skills
- The ability to rally a team, bring people together around a common goal to meet the needs of others.
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LADC licensure
- Experience in non-profit setting
To be determined. To apply or gain additional information please contact or send resume to Misty Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-262-6555.
Direct Care Specialist
Youth & Family Services is currently looking for a dependable and punctual professional to join our team in the Caring Center Emergency Children’s Shelter. Candidate must enjoy working as a team to make a difference in a child’s life. Duties include providing care & supervision with children/youth, interacting in daily activities, following a daily schedule, and maintaining the shelter per licensing standards. Our Emergency Shelter is open 24 hours/day, 365 days a year. Candidate must be available for nights.
Education: Graduate from an accredited high school or a GED equivalency. Associates of Arts or BA/BS are preferred.
Experience: Experience in social work, youth orientated programs, or child/youth care is preferred. Minimum age of 21 is required.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
To apply or gain additional information please contact or send resume to Misty Huber at email@example.com or call 405-262-6555.