Youth & Family Services, Inc., strives to provide the best services possible to our clients and their families. We are always interested in speaking with experienced individuals about joining our team. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest and will review your materials carefully. Qualified applicants will be contacted with a request for an interview.
Current Job Openings:
Come join our team! Youth & Family Services, Inc. is looking for an energetic leader to serve in a full time leadership role as Clinical Coordinator. Candidates must have:
- LPC credential or LPC under supervision and close to attaining certification
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to problem solve effectively to best fulfill the mission of YFS
- Experience in working with children, youth and families
- Experience with both group and individual counseling
- Compliance oriented with the upmost regard for ethics
- Experience in leadership and team building
- Experience with supervision and personal development is a plus
- Experience with Medicaid billing is a plus
- CARF accreditation experience is also plus
Please send questions and submit resumes to Melissa Larimore at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Direct Care Specialist:
Our emergency shelter is in need of Direct Care Specialists! The ideal candidate is professional, punctual and dependable. Job duties include: providing care and supervision to children/youth residing in the shelter, interacting with children/youth in daily activities, following daily schedule and maintaining the shelter per licensing standards. Contact email@example.com or call 262-6555. Pay: $10.10/hr.
EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited high school or a GED equivalency. Associates of Arts or BA/BS are preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in social work, youth oriented programs, or child/youth care is preferred. Minimum age of 21 is required.