Youth & Family Services, Inc., strives to provide the best services possible to our clients and their families. We are always interested in speaking with experienced individuals about joining our team. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest and will review your materials carefully. Qualified applicants will be contacted with a request for an interview.
Current Job Openings:
Mental Health Therapist:
Youth and Family Services Inc. is currently seeking licensed, or under supervision, mental health therapists to serve individuals located in Canadian County. We are offering full time employment for office and school based services with salaried compensation and full benefits providing counseling services primarily to children and adolescents. We offer CEU opportunities and extended trainings regularly; LPC and LADC supervision is available in house. Due to the rural nature of many of our clients, employees are eligible for Federal Loan Forgiveness programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, group, and/or family therapy to admitted clients primarily children and adolescents as assigned.
- Provide case management, crisis and emergency services to clients and their families as needed.
- Develop service plans and conduct intake assessments in accordance with state, federal, and agency accrediting requirements.
- Complete all clinical documentation within established agency time frames and maintain accurate case files on each client; including progress notes, service plans, and assessment forms.
- Devise aftercare plans for client discharge and follow up recommendations.
- Attend and participate in all agency meetings, consultations and functions.
- Work cooperatively with funding sources, community referral sources, school, grantors, and public agency services.
- Assume responsibility for personal development keeping updated on current knowledge, research, and counseling techniques.
- Be fully licensed or under supervision as a LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LBP, LADC-MH, or a qualifying Licensed Behavioral Health Professional (LBHP).
- Possess an interest and/or experience in serving individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
- Have a current billing contract with Medicaid, or be willing to attain one.
- Full time
- Office and school based services
- Salaried compensation and full benefits
- LPC and LADC supervision is available in house
- Federal Loan Forgiveness Eligible
Accountant and Quality Improvement Specialist:
Youth & Family Services, Inc. is seeking an Accountant and Quality Improvement Specialist to assist with accounting and payroll functions as well as coordinate quality assurance agency-wide. This position will learn the complete accounting, accounts payable, and payroll responsibilities to provide back up to current accounting and payroll functions. This position will also be responsible for coordinating with all departments to maintain a high level of licensing and certification compliance.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ experience in Accounting or related field. Applicants must also have experience in a non-profit setting and with programs that serve youth and families. Applicants must have strong Excel and accounting software skills as well as written and interpersonal communication skills.
Direct Care Specialist:
Our emergency shelter is in need of Direct Care Specialists! The ideal candidate is professional, punctual and dependable. Job duties include: providing care and supervision to children/youth residing in the shelter, interacting with children/youth in daily activities, following daily schedule and maintaining the shelter per licensing standards. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-6555. Pay: $10.10/hr.
EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited high school or a GED equivalency. Associates of Arts or BA/BS are preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in social work, youth oriented programs, or child/youth care is preferred. Minimum age of 21 is required.